STH/SGPET Immunisation Update for Practice Nurses
Thursday 5 December 2019 at Taunton Racecourse
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:15 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
This course meets Public Health England’s National Minimum Standards for Immunisation Training and includes any new changes.
- Review available resources for health care professionals and national standards for Immunisation training
- Immunity and vaccine composition
- Rotavirus programme
- Flu and pneumococcal programme
- Shingles programme
- Update on meningococcal B, C, ACWY programmes
- Pertussis programme for pregnant ladies
- Update and the rationale for the changes to the immunisation programme/s and vaccine policy
- Updates from the Green Book
- Local issues – Measles outbreak
- What’s New
This event is free of charge to SGPET non members as funding is being provided by SCEPN (Somerset Community Education Provider Netwrok), however future events may be charged for.
Orchard Portman, Taunton, TA3 7BL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Claire Winchester
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.