Wells Medical Club - Devices for Heart Failure with Guy Furniss, Cardiologist
Thursday 18 April 2019 at Fountain Inn (meeting room)
This is an evening event.
Times: 19:30 - 22:00
Food is provided at this event.
A monthly meeting with a specialist local speaker. These meetings aim to help you:
- Get to know a local Consultant better
- Have specialist help solving typical problems from general practice
- Get your burning questions answered
- Hear about the latest developments in the above topic locally and further afield
- Meet up with local GP Colleagues
Fountain Inn (meeting room)
1 St Thomas Street, Wells, BA5 2UU
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Somerset LMC
Phone: 01823 331428
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.